Murder Ballads will take to the house concert stage for the first time in longer than we’d care to admit, featuring material from Pretty in Scarlet along with a bunch of mew material we’re twitching to debut.
Notes on the house from Kate, the venue host:
- The address is 246 High St, Medford, MA. However, the house is on a shared driveway, so you can’t see the house number from High Street. Look for the shared driveway opposite Essex St.
- Note to the mobility impaired: There are three steps up to the front door of the house.
- Allergy-sufferers rejoice: the house has no pets.
- Children are welcome, but the house is not childproofed.
- The 94 and 95 buses stop in front of the house. Other bus options include 96 (if you are willing to walk about 10 minutes),134 and 326.
- Parking is available. We can fit 6 cars in the driveway, if some are blocked in. Parking on High street is not recommended, but is allowed nearby on Essex St, Daly Rd, and W Schoolhouse Rd.